Friday, March 18, 2005

Frustration!

it is so hard when you love someone so much and want to help them out through their difficulties, but can't.. You can only take them so far.. And then leg go. You would watch them stumble and fall and wait for them to get up and dust themselves off and hope they would keep going.. They have to make their own mistakes.. I know that.. But I don't know how I can cope with the idea that they need me, they call out for me thinking I can help or ease the stress/fear, and I know in my heart of hearts there isn't much I can do... Frustration! That's what I feel.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Gorgeous intay waynich? Hope you are doing well :)

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger La La said...

I know exactly what you're going through. I'm going through the same thing with someone I know. Stay strong sweety!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

janjoon.. thanks hon.. things got much better since i posted Frustration.. we both got stronger.. and it seems like a somewhat steady ride so far.. keep smiling babe.. your storm shall pass in no time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home