Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I miss things..

I miss living a careless free life..
I miss first date jitters..
I miss feeling my heart leap at the sight of Mr. Right!
I miss playing innocent mind games..
I miss the sweetness of the very first kiss..
I miss the flirting glances..
I miss feeling the aura of masculinity
I miss touching.. and being touched..
ummm warm flesh .. seduction.. temptation..

Suddenly I feel like Monica from friends explaining to Chandler the G-spots of women and mentally loosing it while mapping! is it my hormones? or am I craving a new relationship?

4 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

somebody needs a little bit of ah ah...LOL
I know that feeling ;)
you'll get some action soon...come on your in Kuwait, work that magic (with the right people) no more losers please. Good luck :*
wuv u

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Chubby,

Need someone :)?

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

JB.. work my magic? LOL I suddenly feel like TinkerBell from Peter Pan in a green tutu.. well I am using as much magic dust as I can spare... wish me luck ;)

P72.. ummmmmmmm

Q8.. I broke my clock a long time ago loool so I don't care for it much .. howeverrrrrrrr.. wjatever is in the air is definitly doing something to my senses ;)

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

yalla post something new...don't be so lazy :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home