Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Who would have thought!

So far I have been going to the gym religiously.. not because I want to loose weight.. but because it makes me happy.. takes my mind off so many things... at first I thought I would not last an hour there.. but who knew.. I am pulling 2 hours everyday.. the best part about it is the inner peace feeling I get..

since there is nothing to do in Kuwait.. I have been staying home a lot lately.. which started creating some problems at home.. you know how parents can get.. out of love ofcourse, they think they can better your world by telling you what to do with yourself.. and if you do not act on it.. then you are simply eternally damned...

Anyhow! I need a massage.. strong hands.. to rub some oil on my back, then soothe all the knots and tension out of each muscle in my body.. I need a man.. a pleasure slave.. to satisfy my every need .. hmmm I am too tired to explain now.. but there will be more details on my next blog ;)

I promise...

:*

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

I'm so proud of you hun...keep it up...yalla intay o Q8's Biggest loser are my inspiration to get my lazy ass to the GYM...I need that so bad...I'm so out of shape..

for massage for now go to Spa Time in almohalab and the man will come later ;)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

post not blog :P

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Yalla we are waiting for the details.

Good for you going to the gym :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home