Friday, March 11, 2005

A Blast From The past

I was in one of the banks yesterday to submit an application.. and I had the best surprise in a long time.. a face of one the employees was so familiar that it made me stand still and think for a while.. then it hit me!!! BIBI SAWSAN!!.. a girl I haven't seen for a very very long time!!.. 16 years!!!!!! she was a classmate of mine bil mitwasse6.. she hasn't changed at all!! except for the height ofcourse.. but other than that.. she is exactly the same!.. I was starring at her for what seemed like ages.. wondering if she would remember me.. if she would recognize me .. would I end up embarrassing myself?? .. but when she looked up.. her reaction answered all my question.. she knew exactly who I was.. and came over to hug me.. we talked for about 20 minutes before realizing she has a client waiting.. so we exchanged numbers.. said our goodbyes and parted.. it was a true flashback.. a very sweet one too..

gotta go .. lunch time..

bye :*

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

That is the best thing to meet people after so long especially if you shared some memories together.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

I wonder who I am going to run into next :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home