Sunday, January 09, 2005


Dear friends,

I have been back in Kuwait since last week. I think I have successfully (FINALLY) completed my tour of paying my respects to all my aunts, uncles, family friends, and so on.. and now.. I am completely free! Only to realize there is nothing to do! I am jobless and BORED TO DEATH! I don't think anyone I know wants to go ice-skating or to Al-madinah Al-tarfeeheyya! lol .. imagine at one time those were the "happenning" places! sure I was a kid.. but still..

you know what? now I really want to get started on that Underwater VIP lounge/club I had dreamed of .. LOL and let it be the first right step towards the flourishment of Tourism in Kuwait.. anyone wants to invest? ;)

 Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Honey I miss you sooooo much!!
too bad we didn't do "actual" partying before you left coz of you know "who" :(

I would invest in your marvelous idea but aaaah could you wait until I graduate? coz I'm broke as you know...hahahahahha...or maybe just maybe you could hire me as a bartender? hahahahahahaha

And oooooooh madeena altarfeeheya....Chubby I swear low kint bel alkuwait I would've gone with you in a heartbeat...wansaaa just imagine us in all the rides...LOL

love you and miss you babe :**

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

Jelly Belly!
7abbeebti intay bes redday bil salamah.. aroo7 weyyaach il madeenah il tarfeeheyyaaaaa, skatinggggggg.. 7atta il nafoora il raqi9a!!! LOL if it still exists..

o 3ala fikra.. about the partying.. we can make it up anytime anywhere .. so don't worry about it.. it's not your fault you know ;)

as for my plan.. you can coach the bartenders! LOL I know you have the skills to do so.. as for the actual kick off.. it will take time.. after all .. buying "il jazeera il khathra" is gonna take alot of work and convincing.. I wonder if I can get any of the investment companies to finance me! LOL

ops! i think I said too much..

:X

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm, I want to say something on the investment part, but if JB knows whats on my mind, she would understand exactly what I wanted to say ;)

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

purgatory hmmmmmmmmm behave! LOL ;)

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

JB!!!.. now you know what I think of behaving!!! it restrains the soul!..

P72,
we are recruiting and are looking for people who are multi-talented preferably with the Johnny Depp look ;)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Chubby Angel, discuss the offer with JB and she will update me first.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

p72..
I prefer not to employ middlemen/women

 

Post a Comment

<< Home