Sunday, September 17, 2006

I wish I took a picture!

I was in a jam3eyya and I saw the coolest thing..
since the jam3eyya was so crowded, people were parking
on top of each other.. I was circling the parking lot when
something caught my eye...

an Indian guy on one of those
motored-wheelchairs.. kisar khaaaa6ri .. He was zigzagging
between the cars and when he reached the jam3eyya,,
HE PARKED IT AND STOOD UP, ASKED SOMEONE TO WATCH
IT FOR HIM WHILE HE DID HIS SHOPPING! heheheheh SMART
imagine if he borrowed the chair min m3azbeta il 3ayoooz.. bes
3ashaan malah khilg izza7ma?? walla falta...

4 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

LOOOOOOOOOL

Doesn't that remind you of us when me and you used to go to the grocery store late at night and use those disabled scooters or whatever they call them...and we would have our own little race going on..LOL

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

looooooooool I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! LOOOL and I did not know how to start it .. then it turned out that you had to put your butt down first and sit inorder for the battery to work! walla ayyaam

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

CF
I think he did thats funny and its the only selution to traffic jams

JB CF

we use to do that after clubing when we enter our building lots of kids bikes with training wheels ,, we use to race with them untill morning light ....AHHHHHHH memories

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

hitman.. la hatha mo achla7.. hatha m7oo7i


mosan.. I actually have a pic of me on one of those with my brother standing behind me.. mo ako mosaan wara like a step for a KID to stand on!? hehehehe taken LAST YEAR! we pretended to be racing heheh JB WAS THERE.. she actually took it! mitna min il the7ek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home