Thursday, September 14, 2006

To my Friend, with love! ;)

You held the fork and poked me with it, and yelled " MOOOTAY MOOTAY!"... That's the mental image I have for you right now!
you were always a big kid that gets teased easy and incapable of giving good come-backs ;)

I loved every minute of our time together.. We've been through so much..

Remember when we were driving back from school and hit that damn deer?? You were all calm and collect until we got
home and then you started crying over it, screaming about the blood you saw.. EVEN THOUGH THERE WASN'T A DROP OF
IT ANYWHERE!!!!... I was so upset over how damaged my car was, that I wanted to drive back and make sure the damn
beast was dead at least! hehehehe and I wanted to slap some sense into you !

However, My fondest memory of you was when we had the water-gun fight! Imagine, what was it ? 4 AM?? You decide to attack me with those water guns we bought earlier. I ran to get mine and we soaked the house down! hehehe the best part was when your gun ran out of water, and your smart instincts made you open the door to the apartment and run outside to avoid me IN YOUR PJ's, WITH ALL THE SNOW OUT THERE! lOOOOOOOOL I just stood at the door looking at you in disbelief and simply locked it shut! heheheh I locked you out for about what, 30 minutes? I won't disclose what happened next till you authorize me to do so ;)

I know I am being a bit random, my thoughts are abstract right now..

flashes flashes! hahahah I guess we have been through a lot together.. OOHH the U-haul truck and the storm !! hehe

o kinna bay3eenha ba3ad!

You are so dear to me.. I love you, always have and always will..

ChubbyFemme

7 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

sweet! i enjoyed reading it :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

thanks love.. :)

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

IT'S ME....YOU LOVE ME....hahahahahah...omg the memories!!
I wanna comment more once I get back from my class :**

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

its sounds fun

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

mosan.. IF YOU ONLY NEW!! hehe

JB.. dedicated with love ;)

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

you forgot to mention how you almost got us killed driving the U-Hall through the storm!

and why I was pissed when I attacked you with the fork.

and why I sprayed you with water guns! (because you were on my computer forever!!) LOL

and how you refused to take me to the ER when I dislocted my toe!!

and I was crying when we hit that poor deer!

should I keep going or should I stop? :P

ma agool ila "Matha 3omery matha..." ;P

LOL

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

I GOT YOUR DAMN U-HAUL to our destination, didn't I?? and I stopped on the side for a while till the rain cleared!

the fork thing.. it was the frustrated kid in you ;)

the water guns.. you were a plain airhead when you ran out of the apartment at 4 AM?!?!? regardless of the reason why it all started!

and HOW WAS I TO KNOW YOU DISLOCATED YOUR TOE!!?? I never knew anyone who would hit a door-frame that hard! but I should have expected it, being the person with 2 right feet you are! and I did try icing it for you!! and I DID take you to the ER and stayed there till 6:30 AM waiting for your highness to waltz out!

remember the cute guy looking at us dancing to that song in the car on the highway!!?? LOOOL awwal marra amriki yel7ag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home