Saturday, September 16, 2006

Shoe boxes

Different people have different uses for shoe boxes. Some like to keep their shoes stored in them.
Others use them to stock things, like containers, be it photos or beer caps.. Personally, I throw them
away.. Or so I thought!!

I have recently noticed a strange phenomenon taking place in my own bedroom.. THERE ARE SHOE BOXES EVERYWHERE!
on my dressing table.. In side my drawers, on my night-stands.. EVERYWHERE.. And they were filled with my things!
my lotions and perfumes in one, my make-up in another.. HELL! Even my remote controls were lined-up in
a small tray (the shoe box cover) hehehehe..

after further investigation, Apparently we have a new maid and she thought she was doing a magnificent job
arranging my room, ya3ni she wanted to blow me away her tidiness and cleanness! The poor thing was
devastated to see how angry I was. I simply asked her to take away all the boxes and never clean my room again!

hehehee I am EVUL, I know.. But I like things to be done in a certain way and I don't have the patience to
teach right now..

3 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Hey you used to store greeting cards in your shoes boxes! So don't go being pissed at the new maid :P

oh hey shako 7a6a my email as your contact for the blog...o yarait 7a6a my jellybelly email 7a6a my other email that I don't like to share @#$%%$#$#$#$@@## :PPPPPPPPPP
(ya3eni pissed at you)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have alot of them in my cloest dont if I should get rid of them or not...
you are welcome to as many as you want

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

JB..awwal shay my cards were stored in a US postal Box that my friend sent me with all the funny drawings on it.. (YA3NI THEKRA) so don't give me none of that BS! la tekhalleeni amiddich hnee o akhalli khayaazreeni teloolish 3ala th-harich!!! tara mnag3at-hum ib maay o khal! and one has YOUR NAME ON IT!.. as for my contact.. KEEFI! how would I know it was gonna be exposed to the mass public! WHEN YOU GIVE A SUGGESTION, PROVIDE DETAILS! smart-a** :PPPP

@(*#&@(#*@&@(#^@(#&^ back at you !

Mosan.. thank you.. I will keep that in mind :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home