Friday, December 16, 2005

SAMREYYAT

I LOVE .. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SAMREYYAAT AWWAL.
HATS OFF TO MONA TALIB!

here I am spending quality family time with my parents.. and mona talib's show comes on.
she starts playing one samreyya after the other and BOTH my parents started singing and
clapping and dancing .. they looked so cute! and she managed to make them stay past their
bedtime! ehheheh la bes sij ghayyabna.. my family and I love EVERYTHING OLD.. sij fe9alna.
then she tops it off with "Yaa 3ali!" for Saleh AlHuraibi and "Youm ala7ad" for abdulrab idrees.
wainich ya jelly bellyyy wainich!!!

5 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
yal ta3abana you made me home sick...me and my parents do the same thing too...whenever there is a show like that my dad says the next song 7athich...and if it's a good song he makes me dance...and you know me amooooooooot 3ala al Sameryyyyyyyy...
I miss you babe and I miss fa9latana BIG TIME :*

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Oh one more thing...I'm sooo glad that you are posting again :******

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

love you baby-girl..
I know you love samreyyat "dar il hawa" ;) reminds me of you. allah ekhaleech láhalich o ekhalleeehum lich inshallah.. :*

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

9ej nice post o ykhele alwa7d y7es ena le al7een fee nas tsm3 samry my mother 9otha 7loo bs e7na 7jreen ma khlenaha tghnee ;)

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger bo9ali7 said...

الله ياحلو السامري
..من السامريات اللي احبها
يا متلف الروح, قلت اوقفيلي, يا هل الحي...
والله كل السامري حلو..اما رقصته اموت عليها
شكراً

 

Post a Comment

<< Home