Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just wondering..

How do I say this?!... Well, I guess the best way to begin is by telling you about a conversation I had this morning with a friend. We were talking about different things. We did not know much about eachother's past, so we talked a bit about ourselves, and I laughed because we had so much in common. I actually feel closer to that person now. However, the conversation unleashed old memories.. as I drifted away in thought, I heard my friend say " Everyone has hidden skeletons in his/her closet!"

that is so true! We all have a side of us that is hidden in the dark.. To some it is hidden so deep that it actually floats somewhere in their subconscious. Blocked, completely locked away. But the question is, what constitutes something as bad or good??

our society is so funny. Simple things are marked as taboo. People frown up-on incidents and turn around and do them.. "You shouldn't do this.. You can't .. 3eib 3eib.. Society, reputation.. " And the list goes on. You hear those words being echoed around you. BUT WHY NOT?! I believe that every person has a PERSONAL life.. And things we do ( good or bad ) shape our character today. I personally have done things that I know my society would not approve of, but " FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" I love the person I am today, because of my past..

Our society is more educated than it used to be. You would expect more of people now-a-days. So here is my advice, and please feel free to pass it on: stop gossiping! Stop acting like saints... Just take things at face value and be yourself.. This is a short-cut to happiness! You will thank me later ;)

6 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

You're making friends behind my back?! I thought I'm your only friend :P

Embarak 3aleech alshahar 7abebty o well said :*

ooh and I know what's hidden in your closet LOL :PPP

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger bo9ali7 said...

yesterday i have read -some where- very nice and powerfull words:
"IT'S GOOD TO BE BAD"

thanx for ur post..

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

jB.. you are my only friend ;) heheh ba3ad nakhthech 3ala gad 3aglich shinsawwi!? o mbarak 3alaina o 3alaich o 3asaach min 3wada.. as for my closet.. sitray 3ala ma waayahtay ;)

conquine.. exactly my point.. hidden skeletons build character ;) welcome to my humble blog :)

hitman.. you can never forget the society you live in.. but my point is.. laish il 7achi o il nifaaq.. o laish tedawroon il futhaye7 " itha buleetum fastatiro" .. la tenabroon ib 7ayat innaas il shakh9eyya.. o itha 6e7taw 3ala shay.. bil3aw Lsaankum!

bo9ali7.. hehehe it is better to be bad and not get caught ;)

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger 3abeer said...

I love your post


Amen to that :)

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

3abeer..

thanks love.. they were simply words from the heart.. glad you approve :)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Engineeroo said...

Whatever we did in the past it will remain there as memories and things we will learn from it (it doesn't matter if it is bad or good memories…), but to ignore the society and do whatever you like… I think this is had to achieve. I don't say act if your are around people… no I am saying be yourself, but respect the people around you….

 

Post a Comment

<< Home