Friday, December 01, 2006

MY LAND!

Dear Readers,

I haven't posted in a while because I simply lost the appetite to blog lately. I have so much on my mind.
Stressed, over worked and under paid :) aren't we all, huh? well.. I got a call from an old friend that kinda
jump-started me. He told me something that made my heart sink, and the only thing I could think of at the
time was "I someone has to know!"

Apparently he was driving around in the desert (il bar) with a friend of his, looking for another friend's camp
when all of a sudden they were being chased by 4 hummers and a fifth approached them from the front forcing them
to stop. An American marine walked up to their car and started yelling "WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING? THIS IS OURS!"

my friend simply explained to them that they were lost. but when the marine continued yelling at them telling them to get lost, my friend yelled back " I am Kuwaiti and I have the right to go anywhere I want to on OUR soil"

at that point the marine started fishing for a fight, using cussing and screaming " COME ON! WANNA FIGHT B*TCH?"

I am NOT prejudice, but the fact that they used "OURS" to refer to a piece of KUWAITI land really TICKED ME OFF!

I am not gonna go on talking about it or analyzing, but I am sure you get what I am trying to point out.

So sad!

8 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger 3abeer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger 3abeer said...

ok ... now I'm ticked off too!!!

I wish I could smack him.. he had no right to speak in that manner, but I guess he's bitter.
even though he's getting loads of money for being here.

you're right .. sad!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Engineeroo said...

it is true you and I we are Kuwaiti es, but do do not own the land... Americans do not own the land ,but they are acting Kuwaites ... :)
lool
no comments... :(

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger bo9ali7 said...

اي مُستعمرة ممكن يصير فيها هالموقف..شي طبيعي..مع الاسف

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Chubby Femme said...

3abeer.. i wonder how the american would feel if we did the same when we were in the US :)

Hitman, engineroo, bo9ali7.. and so we shall be free.. like Kunta Kinte, we shall be free.. :P

to hell with politics, somebody poor some cold water on our government face!! wake up world, we are becoming ponds in a game of chess..

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

:( sad indeed!
enzain where are u? post something! it's been like a month! happy eid and happy new year :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger bo_sale7 said...

ليش الحساسية الزايدة
الاتفاقية واضحة بين الكويت والامريكان ...يتم تحديد اماكن حماية وامتداد امني لمعسكرات الجيش الكويتي ...الجندي لما تكلم اهو عارف عن شنو يتكلم لكن الاخ داش عرض ورايح اماكن تعتبر عمق امني للجيش الامريكي هذا اللي يقصدة ب " لنا "
والحين صارت الكويت مستعمرة !!! بس ليش انه عندنا اتفاقية امنية وتعاون ؟؟؟
شنو هالسطحية بالطرح وشنو هالاستخفاف بالحقائق !!
لوما امريكا جان ما قعد الاخ ببيته واهو يفتي انه الكويت مستعمرة

خل انحط الامور باطارها وبحجمها الحقيقي دايما

تحياتي

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger hsnalbloushi_ar said...

Nice interesting discussion. Some very good views are presented here. I also take this opportunity to introduce to you the premier online shopping portal in Kuwait: eTasawuq

With best regards,
Hasan Bloushi
www.etasawuq.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home